Revision as of 14:51, 3 October 2010 by David Mason (Talk | contribs)
G8 / G20 semantic wiki
Under development This project integrates the available G8/G20 budget items, and allows anyone to examine and expand on the budget details using a semantic wiki. Among the features are definitions and links to different entities and terms, and the ability to add and edit information, including discourse features to collect articles and comments with position on content such as definitions and issues.
For an overview and ideas, see a related document.
- Budget numbers out of $1B
- G20 stored: $125,818,452.01
- G8 stored: $83,638,186
- Procurement processes
- Responsible persons
- Browse, Dates, Places, Charts and graphs
Individuals can contribute by creating an account and adding or editing pages. You can create pages editable only by yourself, or download content for your own uses. The final moniker is under consideration, all materials are released under a cc-by-sa license.
- Budget numbers are transparently being released from 2010/G20 and G8 Budget
- Government uses precise processes for contracts from 2010/G20 and G8 Budget
- Summit costs were unreasonable from 2010/G20 and G8 Budget
- Summit has biased political motivations from 2010/G20 and G8 Budget
- Handling by authorities was a problem from 2010/G20
- Summit was disruptive from 2010/G20
- How did the faxed information get from McTeague to the G&M and other sites from User:David Mason/P2PU week 1 assignment, 2010/G20 and G8 Budget/Budget numbers are transparently being released
- Discourse systems will be very important to the Web from Integrated semantic discourse systems
- Individuals and companies should be included in discourse systems from Integrated semantic discourse systems